We have gathered tools and resources for you to explore on your own. Please contact us if we can assist you or if you have any questions.
Strategic and Operational Planning
- Define a unit’s mission, vision, goals and priorities for the next five to seven years, taking into account from where an organization is starting, where it wants to be, how it will get there, and how it will measure and monitor progress.
- Embed organizational direction in everyday decisions and actions.
- Provide an actionable roadmap with assigned responsibilities and timelines.
- To provide clarity, direction, and focus for your organization
- To drive organizational alignment and commitment
- To deliver measurable results and outcomes
- Structured approach to deliver effective and efficient processes and service delivery and includes elements of strategy, process, people, and technology.
- Considers steps or sub-processes in the context of the whole process or service, spanning organizational boundaries and reducing silos.
- Results in the development of new processes or steps, improvement of existing processes, or elimination of processes or steps that no longer add value.
- To analyze and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of a process.
- To enable an organization to make incremental changes and/or redesign a process to enhance value and impact for process owners and end users, those being served by the process.
- Build organizational capacity and an operating model needed to achieve desired goals and outcomes.
- Shape an environment and culture in which people resources are optimized to help the organization achieve its purpose.
- Foster healthy group relationships and dynamics to enhance collective work.
- To enhance engagement and productivity.
- To build a high-performing organization for long-term success.
Collaboration and Innovation
- Create organizational value through people contributing together.
- Co-creation is made possible through broadening participation and an appropriate level of guidance and structure
- Foster better outcomes together than could be achieved alone.
- To leverage diverse perspectives and experiences and tap into collective wisdom.
- To engage and empower all in a high-trust environment.
- To promote an atmosphere of exploration, experimentation and learning agility.
- To strengthen an organization’s ability to perform.
- Structured approach to proactively address the impacts of change both at an individual and institutional level.
- Incorporates strategies for successful transitions and results in the positive adoption of change.
- To develop an intentional strategy for all change management activities.
- To implement successful projects and changes in an organization for sustained impact.
- Apply knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
- Structured approach to facilitate the entire project life-cycle:
- Monitoring and Controlling
- To provide common processes for the work, set clear expectations, establish accountability, enable effective decision-making, and therefore reduce unnecessary project delays.
- To control project scope, a common cause of cost and time over-runs.
- To monitor progress, anticipate and manage risks, and effectively deliver the project.