OE partners with the institution, schools and units to design and deliver services that advance their goals and achieve desired outcomes. Recognizing the diverse needs of OE partners across Grounds, services and approaches are customized for each engagement.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Strategic and Operational Planning
- Scan the internal and external conditions
- Engage stakeholders in the development and implementation
- Create actionable plans to achieve and sustain success
- Design an assessment plan to measure progress against goals
- Revisit and refresh planning as necessary
- Analyze existing processes and steps or develop new processes
- Engage stakeholders and functional owners in the design
- Develop and implement streamlined, effective processes
Improve quality and user experience of end-to-end process
Measure and continuously improve for successful outcomes
- Refine organizational purpose and priorities and align resources
- Clarify roles and responsibilities and build cohesion
- Assess and enhance climate and culture
Develop shared expectations for specific, concrete ways of working
- Establish feedback and accountability systems and processes
Project & Change Management
- Develop and monitor project workplan, schedules, risk assessments, and performance metrics
- Develop and deliver sponsor, communication, training and communication plans
- Achieve goals, meet project success criteria, and deliver on time
- Prepare and support individuals, teams, and organizations navigate change
The OE team employs a variety of innovation, organizational change, and improvement methods and tools to deliver these core services. For example, they have expertise in:
design thinking • leading complex collaborations • facilitation •
survey design • benchmarking • performance metrics •
data analytics • administrative unit reviews • innovation campaigns •
qualitative and quantitative research designs
By leveraging a broad set of methods and tools and consulting with you throughout the design, delivery and follow-up, the approach is tailored for your needs.
The afternoon session went very well—very tight, productive, and inclusive…….It is a joy working with you and we are very fortunate to have your expertise in navigating crucial conversations.
– John Unsworth, Dean of Libraries and University Librarian
OE took the lead by translating our conversation into a detailed facilitation outline, preparing the invitation, facilitating the session, preparing materials, and sending a follow up. OE facilitated the session expertly and allowed us to cover a great deal of information in a short period of time.
– Nicole Woods, Chief of Staff, The College and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
OE provided an extremely valuable service that helped schools operationalize and move forward with planning.
During an unprecedented challenge, OE was able to provide some common sense approaches for collecting and disseminating information and advocate for important questions to be answered and decisions to be made by executive leadership.
– Justin Thompson, Senior Associate Dean and Chief Operating Officer,
School of Education and Human Development
“This process really helped lift the gaze to see the bigger picture of what our office can be doing”
“Perhaps the thing I appreciate most is that this has not felt like work. It has been an organic flow of ideas that you were able to help us organize in a meaningful way.”
“Having OE come in, organize, be objective and manage the sessions meant that everyone could fully participate”
“Facilitated a highly effective retreat focused on mission, vision and values creation.”
“OE brings a willingness to have tough conversations, challenge the status quo, and co-create a bold vision of the future.”
“Provided the structure to examine and refine our practices and processes.”