May 8, 2020
OE is pleased to be a part of Project Rebound, an initiative to enable the re-opening of the regional economy post COVID-19. In collaboration with the UVA Office of Economic Development and the Charlottesville Regional Chamber of Commerce, OE is facilitating industry-specific committees.
Tapping the business community to engage leaders and build actionable strategies, Project Rebound will identify best practices for business resiliency in this new landscape and consider future collaboration opportunities, resulting in a blueprint for restoring local business operations.
Committees are comprised of local business and community leaders with deep subject matter expertise.
- Reviving Small Businesses
- Restarting the Hospitality and Tourism Engine
- Leveraging Strengths of Anchor Institutions
- Protecting the Arts & Creative Economy
- Assessing Key Industry Clusters
- Business and Financial Services, Information Technology, and Manufacturing
- Biomedical and biotechnology, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, and Defense
- Preparing Vital Infrastructure
- Restoring Nonprofit & Community Organizations
To learn more or to participate, visit Project Rebound.