Lead Partner - The Office of Sponsored Programs
ResearchUVA is an in-house developed software platform that improves the way UVA pursues and manages sponsored programs. It aims to create streamlined, efficient research administration processes from proposal to post-award management.
The system helps UVA be more competitive and compliant in its research activities by providing strategic and transactional support. ResearchUVA allows the University to track existing activities to ensure resources are being managed efficiently and effectively, as well as identify new opportunities to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration.
This critical infrastructure advances the University's research agenda. The platform fulfills diverse needs, including:
- A portal for monitoring financial activity on sponsored programs
- An easy-access archive for agreements and documents supporting research
- A window into the status of sponsored program transactions, including institutional review and endorsement
- Enterprise-wide data analytics with drill-down and visualization capabilities
- A standard, automated, integrated platform for assembling and routing all internal proposals
View the project timeline here.
Melur K. (Ram) Ramasubramanian, Vice President for Research, serves as the executive sponsor.
Learn more about ResearchUVA.
Completed Sponsored Project