UVA has an institutional membership with Network for Change and Continuous Innovation (NCCI), a professional organization for people interested in quality, change, and improvement.
All staff and faculty members have free access to past presentations, newsletters, and professional development opportunities.
Other Professional Organizations
Discover quality news, training, and communities through:
- ASQ - Provides training, professional certifications, and knowledge for a broad base of practitioners in all fields
- Bacharach Leadership Group - Focuses on how to take a vision or strategy from initiation to implementation, and focuses on the pragmatic skills of getting things done
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) - An organization committed to the practice of leadership
- Education Advisory Board (EAB) - One of the largest providers of research, technology, and consulting services to colleges and universities nationwide
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) - Represents chief business and financial officers from colleges and universities
- Association of Change Management Professionals - A space to learn, share and cultivate professional change practices
- Organization Development Network - Association of professionals who make organizations healthier and more efficient