TravelUVA will provide an efficient, consistent, and integrated travel service for all UVA travelers (staff, faculty, and students).
This will be achieved by implementing:
- Streamlined travel processes
- Enhanced export controls compliance
- Increased safety via 24/7 customer service, monitoring, and travel alerts
- Improved pricing
- Online and in-person travel booking services
This system is available for all travel that is paid or reimbursed with University Academic funds.
TravelUVA was launched January 4, 2016. Current activities are centered on continuous improvement and increasing adoption rate.
Melody Bianchetto, vice president for Finance, serves as the executive sponsor.
Project leaders include:
- Disha Venkatesan, director of administration and strategic initiatives
- Dolores Hildebrand, assistant director, Procurement And Supplier Diversity Services
- Sue Clements, director of Finance applications