The executive sponsors set the strategy and direction for the OE program. They partner with the leadership council and OE staff to guide and assure the program's success.
Executive sponsors include:
- Pat Hogan: Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Tom Katsouleas: Executive Vice President and Provost
- Bob Pianta: Dean of the Curry School of Education
- Colette Sheehy: Senior Vice President for Operations
Leadership Council 2017-2018
The leadership council partners with executive sponsors and OE staff to set the direction of the program. They help plan and execute initiatives that focus on enhanced quality and improved processes and services. Browse the OELC meeting summaries archive.
Council members include:
- Melody Bianchetto: Vice President for Finance, Office of the VP for Finance
- Peter Brunjes: Professor, Department of Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences, Chair-Elect Faculty Senate
- Virginia Evans: Chief Information Officer, Office of the CIO
- Francesca Fiorani: Associate Dean for Arts and Humanities & Professor of Arts, College of Arts & Sciences
- Chris Holstege: Professor of Emergency Medicine & Pediatrics, School of Medicine & Executive Director of Student Health
- Rob Hoover: Associate Dean for Administration and CFO, McIntire School of Commerce
- Rob Kelly: Professor of Materials Science & Engineering & Director of the Center for Electrochemical Science and Engineering, School of Engineering
- Jim Matteo: Associate Vice President and Treasurer, Office of the Treasurer
- Christina Morell: Associate Provost & Director of Office of Institutional Assessment and Studies, Office of Assessment and Studies
- Nancy Rivers: Chief of Staff for the President and Associate Vice President for Administration, Office of the President
- Justin Thompson: Associate Dean for Management and Planning, Curry School of Education
- Mike Todd: Associate Dean for Finance and Operations, School of Engineering
- Craig Volden: Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
Organizational Excellence Office
The Organizational Excellence staff lead and facilitate performance excellence and improvement throughout the University. Staff collaborates with the executive sponsors, the leadership council, project teams, and the University community.