Accountability is our promise. It means we take ownership of and responsibility for the outcomes of our choices. Those choices speak directly to our integrity and our trustworthiness. Accountability is a mirror that reflects our character. When we are leaders, we must accept accountability for our actions and behaviors as well as ensure that those whom we lead are accountable for their actions and behaviors. We will explore a 3-part accountability model that can and must be integrated individually, in a team, and organization-wide.
Roxi Bahar Hewertson, President and CEO, Highland Consulting Group, Inc. and AskRoxi.com
What you will Learn
During this webinar you will learn:
1. The 3 factors that, when put into practice, will create a dynamic and positive accountability culture.
2. The questions within each factor we need to ask and answer to ensure accountability.
3. The role of recognition in a successful, accountable culture.
4. The role of leaders when creating a positive accountability culture.
1. Higher Education leaders of people.
2. Higher Education leaders of change, innovation, and projects of any kind
Click Event Registration. Enter email address and follow the steps. When registering more than one person, click Event Registration, enter your email address again and your demographic information will appear. Edit the information by entering it into the fields for the person you are registering, including their email address.